I'm late posting this on my blog. Haven't had the time to sit and work on it. But I must say that i am kind of sad that Amy Winehouse has died . I was rooting for her to get better so that I can one day see her in concert :o(
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
- You can start getting your nails done at Sephora in two weeks if you live in the NYC area.
- Congratulations to Girlz Talk for winning MTV TR3S and Our Stage "El Headliner" Contest!
- Check out this You Tube video on how to organize your jewelry.
- For the latest on your Latin Gossip Check out Vaina China and El Hood RD.
- I recently joined the Visual team at Uniqlo, if you did not already know. I have been side tracked with trying to get used to my schedule and fitting in extra time for my jewelry. But this is not what I wanted to tell you lol. The news is that Uniqlo will be opening up a pop-up store along with a roller-skating rink until September 26th.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Hey Everyone, Im Melvin Rodriguez Im Currently A Intern For Warner Music Group, Hot97's Own DJ Big Ben, And The Artist Named "YOBi". I Work With The Social Networking Part Of Each Internship. Im Following My Dream Of Being A Promotion Director Of A Major Label. Also Work With Alot Of Heavyhitter DJs And MCs Which I Love Cause I Was A DJ Myself.
Labels: The tribe
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Friday night I headed out with my sister to Apt 78 for Juan Bago's birthday bash. The party was POPPIN' lol . Sorry I just love that word right now for my own reasons hahaha.
Top: a local store
Pants: Blue Asphalt
Shoes : Forever 21
Belt : H&M
Bracelet: Endless Noise NYC
Necklace: Endless Noise NYC
Check out more pics of the party after the jump.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
"if you give too much milk away for free, no one’s gonna buy the cow, but if you don’t entice people with enough 'try before you buy' offers, they may never give your ideas a chance"
Monday, July 11, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
I was able to sit down after the Holiday and do some browsing on the Web. I came across some interesting stuff that I wanted share. Here is the list , enjoy!
- As you know it has been 10 years since Alicia Keys put out her first album, Songs of a minor.Most of us have fallen in love with her and her music since day one. One of my good friends Georgette Cline, had the amazing opportunity to interview the fabulous Alicia Keys in person!
- I have been watching YouTube fashion and beauty videos. One girl I have been watching from the beginning and who always keeps me paying attention (because I do tend to get distracted a lot) has been Dulce Candy . Yes. That is her real name, and she is not a stripper! Dulce is in the American Army and has just become a new mommy. Going on to her blog this week has motivated me to get back on my game (I am going to admit that I have been slippin' ). While keeping family first, Dulce has been climbing up that ladder of success like never before within the last few months.
- Another one of my good friends, Heavy Hitter Laura Stylez has joined the Hot 97 family. You can now log on to her blog, The Hip Hop News to stay up to date on the latest. You can also see Laura wearing the Endless Noise NYC Sforsand Necklace on the Fashion Camera at Hot 97's Summer Jam.
- How many of you are very attached to your cell phones, i pads, laptops, etc? I know I am definately attached to my cell phone , constantly having it in my hand. I have been trying to get into the habit of putting it away for a couple of hours at a time. Why do I always have to be within the reach of others? That is the point some hotels are making! Some hotels are offering discounts or freebies if you check in your electronic devices as soon as you check into the hotel so that you can get the FULL relaxation instead of the partial relaxation you get when you have your cell phone at hand.
- And because I looooooove Chanel .