Monday, February 13, 2012

Beauty Review: ORIGINS Check and balance Facewash

I only used the Origins check and balance face wash twice before finding out one of the ingredients is hydrolyzed wheat protein. I recently had an allergic reaction to the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara which contains wheat oil. I am now obsessed with looking at ingredients of anything I put on my skin. I did not get any allergic reaction from the face wash but it's better to be safe than sorry. I vouch for this product. It left my face feeling really clean and soft the two times I used it. It is best recommended for combination skin.
You can purchase this product on Birchbox for $19.50 . Don't have a Birchbox account , sign up here.

Have you used Origins check and balance face wash before? Write a review down below!

No comments: